Truffle are searching for a Junior Designer to join this growing team for a large and iconic Fashion brand. The brand are on track for huge growth in the next 12 months, its a very exciting time to be joining.
The Junior Designer will have 1-2 years experience behind them, the role will be quite autonomous and the studio is a busy one so there won’t be time to hand hold people. You will have solid software knowledge of Adobe CS and digital design, you’ll be creating digital design assets and helping build a strong visual identity across the Brand.
- Ensure that the look and feel of the new website is on brand and customer-centric.
- You will be responsible for developing concepts across a multichannel landscape including, online assets, email, social and envisage a solution across in-store POS, tickets, banners and digital screens and within window schemes
- Support the Digital Design team in producing toolkits and campaign guidelines to be passed onto the wider group.
- Support on design requirements for the new website
Work with image guidelines to create and upload website content using Amplience
- Support the wider Design team
- You will have strong design trend awareness
- Sound layout and typography skills
- Basic animation skills
- Ability to adhere to brand and campaign guidelines
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Fireworks
- Some knowledge of HTML, CSS & responsive design is ideal
- Working knowledge of online best practice for file sizes and formats
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Having worked in an eCommerce environment would be ideal but not required
- 1-2 years experience
- Experience of fashion and/or beauty retailing is ideal
To hear more get in touch today with Mishel at Truffle