We are looking for a talented Conceptual UX/UI Designer for a digital agency based in London Bridge - that will be ad-hoc in the office when it allows and otherwise remote for the time being.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate, conceptual UX/UI designer to design beautiful websites for a range of retail & fashion brands within a user centric, innovative digital agency with a great working environment.
The role in a nutshell:
- Help prepare for, and participate in, client-facing Creative Workshops through the research and discovery phase of projects.
- Collaborate on full website design projects across multiple clients from initial design concepts through to final page designs.
- Creating mood boards & design concepts starting from a blank sheet of paper.
- Challenge the status quo, and deliver intuitive creative solutions to complex problems.
- They're looking for a down to earth, communicative, super friendly human from a digital agency and ecommerce background who will bring ideas to the table.
Please note they are transitioning from Sketch to Figma. Experience with Figma is a huge plus.