Location: London | United Kingdom
Benefits: + bonus + benefits
This is a super place for innovative thinkers that love to unpick a digital issue and partner with brilliant Researchers, Behavioural Scientists, UX and UI experts to deliver solutions that are beyond expectations.
All projects are founded in strategy and research and the team are in place to deliver design solutions, across every touchpoint. There is a constant flow of challenges and therefore we need innovative Strategists that are versatile, adaptable and who live and breathe Product and Service solutions.
*Current project examples available on request*
The ideal candidate will:
● Have proven track record of establishing and growing client relationships and leading projects in a digital agency, in-house or consulting setting - with a focus on customer experience transformation and product and service innovation
● Have strong capabilities in leading multidisciplinary teams across insight, design, strategy, and technology to deliver market-leading strategic and creative ideas and outcomes
● Have a strong understanding of product-, service-, and experience-design approaches, methods, and tools, and broad empathy for the creative process
● Have a practical understanding of innovation frameworks and methods, and hands-on experience applying them to help clients “reimagine the possible”
● Be able to demonstrate an understanding of key digital, design and experience trends that help drive meaningful discussions with new and existing clients
● Have a strong desire to co-create (with clients and internal teams), and experience facilitating this type of collaboration
Core Responsibilities & Skills:
As an Experience Strategist, you will need to be able to:
● Define project approaches for strategy-led engagements
● Draw from existing strategic frameworks and models and/or develop new frameworks and models (and in some cases, methods) to direct solutions
● Define problem spaces for multidisciplinary teams based on business and user insight
● Frame business and user insights using a variety of sensemaking frameworks and empathy tools (e.g. personas, mental models, customer journey maps, service blueprints)
● Develop and translate business and user insights into opportunities, concepts and value propositions
● Work as part of of a multidisciplinary team of researchers, designers and technologists to ensure that the work is solving for both business and user needs
● Design, facilitate, and participate in high energy/high impact workshops
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £55K depending on level.
Get in touch with Emma at Truffle today for more information.
Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Truffle will reply to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our latest news and job vacancies.
Truffle is made up of experienced and trusted consultants with backgrounds in creative and digital recruitment from leading agencies. Our clients keep coming back to us because we're straight talking, proactive and in tune with our marketplace. We don’t believe in the ‘hard sell’ approach, we're organic in the way we work and this works well for our clients.
Like the sound of Truffle? We'd love to sit down over a cuppa and learn more about you and how we can help…