We are looking for a UX Designer for this forward thinking, successful FinTech company based in Shoreditch. This role will be working within the buzzing and innovative creative team, you'll be responsible for creating user first experience within the multiple websites for this global brand.
The UX Designer will be responsible for helping the brand to identify, document and optimise user flows to ensure their product is creating a coherent user flow across different features and products.
The role in a nutshell:
- Ensure product design decisions are centered around user needs
- Use empathy building tools such as personas, empathy maps to facilitate ideation and discovery
- Build and test prototypes at varying degrees of fidelity to validate ideas through user testing
- Improve on existing user testing recruitment process and conduct regular user testing sessions
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to analyse behaviour and usage of current product
- Communicate desired behaviours and design spec to development teams through relevant documentation
- Define and distinguish usage of expected interaction patterns and strict adherence to style guides
- Create and disseminate user journeys, flows, wireframes prototypes, specification documents, empathy mapping, usability scoring trends
About you - what we are looking for:
- Someone who is comfortable being an advocate for the user throughout the product research and design process
- Have a degree in design, technology, psychology, human factors or Human Computer Interaction (HCI), industrial design, engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Able to translate high-level requirements into intuitive and functional user interfaces and user flows, whilst providing guidance to more junior members of the team.
- Preferably understand SaaS user growth metrics, specifically onboarding & retention.
- Have a portfolio that documents design methodology, problem solving abilities and ability to collaborate
- Possess a minimum 3 years of UX experience working preferably within a SaaS product, development & research team environment
- Quantitative data skills will be required to understand our user behaviour in our core analytic tools; Looker BI, Mixpanel & Google Analytics.
To find out more about this opportunity get in touch with email@example.com
Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.