We're looking for a Social Production Coordinator for a global media client we work closely with who are based in Central London.
We are looking for a Social Production Coordinator to work at this large media firms snazzy head office in central London, working on co-ordinating content for social media to promote conversation, engagement and brand visibility for an entertainment channels' social media platforms.
You'll be working closely with teams in the USA, the focus will be to deliver social packages to international teams and agencies for this channels' television shows and events, in Spain, France, Africa and Central Eastern Europe; consolidating content plans, executing, implementing and delivering in response to bespoke creative briefs, and coordinated with local teams to amend language.
You will manage the page community for English speaking territories, responding to fans answering questions and generally maintaining the Facebook page. European language skills would be a huge plus here.
- Partner with international team members to develop weekly, monthly and quarterly social strategies and calendars.
- Manage ongoing campaigns with agencies to ensure that content is planned, placed and updated appropriately.
- Track and shepherd content approvals with internal and external stakeholders.
- Consolidate international content briefs and coordinate response to briefs.
- Compile and track performance and campaign benchmarks, create wrap-up reports and share findings with internal teams
Get in touch to find out more!