We are on the look out for a Senior Visual Designer with a beautiful portfolio of high quality design work for this growing digital design agency based near to Old Street. The agency are part of a successful global network, this role is a result of growth and expansion for the London studio. The agency work across research, ux, ui, content, production and consulting. They're a fully rounded end to end digital experience agency.
The role in a nutshell:
- This role will be reporting into the Lead Visual Designer, responsible for multiple high end client projects.
- You'll partner with other members of the creative team to generate concepts and experiences that meet and exceed each client’s requirements and vision
- Working closely with the technology team to understand opportunities and challenges in design implementation
- Working with AMs to ensure creative concepts are on brand and strategically sound
- Working with PMs to schedule deadlines and resolve resource and delivery issues
- Presenting work in client meetings and articulate rationale for creative decisions
- Creating designs and implement design revisions based in internal or client feedback
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to design for any device and platform, providing intuitive, functional visual solutions and user experiences
- Strong conceptual thinking with the ability to create superior, original designs
- A strong understanding of your client’s brand, goals and needs
- Willingness to lead discussion, answer questions and share knowledge
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting deadlines and work well under pressure
- The ability to apply the logic of patterns and systematic design frameworks to big global experiences
- A great attitude – we value our creative talent tremendously
- Strong design portfolio
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience with mobile first and responsive design
To find out more about this opportunity get in touch with email@example.com with your folio and CV.
Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.