Senior UX Designer
Location: London | United Kingdom
We work with a highly creative and strategic UX based agency who are part of a successful management consultancy in London.
They are currently very busy with new projects and are looking to fill a Senior/ Lead level gap within their team. They need a Senior UX Designer with good knowledge of UX Research principles to help create slick, informative, intuitive experiences across a wide range of digital projects, platforms and channels.
You’ll be involved in user research, Client workshops, strategy, concepting, wireframing, prototyping and UX design. Inspiring Clients and helping them to communicate with users across devices, platforms and touchpoints from websites, apps, online products, services and interactive tools.
What we need:
- 6+ years of experience within a UX designer role within an agency, or start up, or a forward thinking brand.
- Strong UX research skills and knowledge of the latest methodologies.
- Innovative and passionate about user experience design and solving complex business problems with future proof, highly creative solutions.
- Flexible: responsive to ad hoc colleague and client request, happy to get stuck in and take on new challenges
- Client Facing: you’ll have the ability to communicate ideas thoroughly and gain the respect and kudos of high level stakeholders and Clients from round the globe. Hand holding and guiding them knowledgeably through projects and processes.
- Proactive: seeking and discovering new tools and ways of working.
- Team player: works well within a small team structure and can help to develop and raise the profile of the creative brand
Hybrid working (Central London)
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE UK BASED FOR THIS ROLE.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity get in touch with Mishel at Truffle today!