We are looking for a talented senior level digital designer to help create beautiful, useful, informative, intuitive experiences across a wide range of digital projects and channels that reflect the clients’ brand values and strategy.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate creative designer to work on a hugely diverse range of projects in an innovative agency with great clients and working environment.
You’ll be involved in user research, strategy, mood-boards, visualising, concepting, wireframing, prototyping and designing. Inspiring clients and helping them to communicate with users across devices, platforms and touchpoints from websites, apps, campaigns and interactive tools and in some cases printed media.
What we need:
>>Play a key role in agency development
• Help to grow and evolve the agencies offering and capabilities
• Continue to develop the agencies identity
• Help to build strong, client relationships
• Collaborate and share knowledge and experience with wider team
• Continue to evolve creative process for projects across digital, print, branding and identity
• Apply knowledge and expertise to pitch process & creation of documentation
>>Your creative delivery
• UX and UI design of digital products across mobile and desktop platforms
• Ability to produce dynamic and creative print design, prepare artwork, liaise with print production houses
• Experience in Branding and identity development (process and execution)
• Facilitate workshops and work with clients through, discovery, ideation and concept development
• Communicate, pitch and present ideas to clients with confidence and clarity
• Articulate and work with our cross functioning team to bring digital concepts to life
• Experience in design thinking, agile and lean processes.
• Experience in Art direction, asset creation including graphics, photography, video
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently to project and task deadlines
• Have an eye for detail, careful execution of work
• Happy to travel globally when brief requires
• Required platform experience: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Sketch, InVision,
Microsoft (Powerpoint, Excel, Word for pitch development)
>> Would be a bonus:
• Experience in Adobe AfterEffects, Premiere Pro
• Illustration (freehand and digital)
• Storyboarding (animation, film, user journeys)
Salary £50k plus bens and bonus
Location: Central London
To hear more about this exciting opportunity contact email@example.com today!
NOTE: Must have the right to work in the UK