Location: London | United Kingdom
Crucially you must have knowledge of costs, timescales and briefing in to creatives and technical production specialists within one of these fields.
This is based full-time in their studio near Surbiton / Kingston, they have a car park if you are driving - therefore you must be able to commute there daily.
They are a specialist in in high end Experiential, PoP, PoS and pop-ups across every print and digital touchpoint; you will see their work in the main shopping streets of the major UK cities.
They are a one stop shop and have a superb team that can conceptualise, visualise and build everything in-house, working across structural, graphical and digital design.
Salary: They have roles available for Juniors at £24-28K and more Senior at £30-44K depending on experience.
Project Coordinators play a key role in the management of jobs and projects at every level. Liaising directly with clients and interpreting briefs to a language that the studio and
production teams can understand, Project Coordinators follow each and every job throughout the
company ensuring our products and services are delivered on time and on point.
Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential to ensuring effective co-ordination of high-quality work while under the pressures of time and budgets.
The day to day:
• To act as the support to the more senior Project team members in their communications with the client, and on some accounts act as the primary link between the agency and their clients, maintaining positive relationships and ensuring that they are the go-to company for
premium products and service.
• Receiving briefs from clients and interpreting them into orders to be quoted on their internal MIS system.
• Regularly updating clients on their job status and fulfilling all clients’ needs and expectations.
• Quoting jobs on our MIS system.
• Translating orders into a brief for the design, studio, production, packing and installation
teams, including spreadsheet and presentation preparation.
• Co-ordination of spreadsheets for roll outs, including managing data breakdowns for each
team and analysing data for quoting.
• Liaising with our studio, manufacturing, dispatch and installation teams to ensure jobs and
projects are on track and feedback to clients on their status.
• Preparing installation briefs for bespoke jobs.
• Ensure all accounts are kept up to date and invoiced accurately on time.
• Excellent time management.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• A quick learner with a positive approach.
• Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
You must have a valid long term right to work in the UK.
Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Truffle will reply to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our latest news and job vacancies.
By subscribing you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Truffle is made up of experienced and trusted consultants with backgrounds in creative and digital recruitment from leading agencies. Our clients keep coming back to us because we're straight talking, proactive and in tune with our marketplace. We don’t believe in the ‘hard sell’ approach, we're organic in the way we work and this works well for our clients.
Like the sound of Truffle? We'd love to sit down over a cuppa and learn more about you and how we can help…