We are looking for a Creative Copywriter with strong medical experience for a Creative Communications Agency we work with based in Central London.
The Agency are a highly successful and well thought after integrated health & wellness agency with a global presence and a large varied client list. The team have strong ethics at their core and approach their work from an insightful and curious stand point. The team are extremely supportive of one another, and there is plenty of opportunity to learn and grow within this growing agency.
Creative Role & Responsibilities:
- Natural storytelling ability
- Conceptual thinker
- Able to creatively crack a brief, bringing new ideas to the table
- Develops a range of creative executions for each project and effectively collaborates with AD to ensure design and copy work together to support the concepts
- Thinks beyond our industry, bringing a world-curious mind to their work.
- Able to translate what they see into real ideas that hit the strategy.
- Minimum: Four years healthcare agency experience
- Must demonstrate or have the proven ability to successfully take a brand through all stages from creative conceptualisation through presentation and final delivery of multi-channel tactical executions
- You will be skilled at translating functional science into an emotive and creative brand story with messaging
- A scientific or medical education background is a requirement
Salary range is open to mid or senior level candidates.
To find out more get in touch with Mishel @ Truffle Talent today!
Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Truffle can not reply to everyone who applies for these jobs. We will reply to successful applicants within 48 hour