Truffle are on the hunt for a Digital Project Director to lead a campaign production team based in Central London
What does the role entail?
This is a key leadership role is assisting the growth, development and management of the team. The department produces both complex and simple global digital campaign content, this includes the build and localisation of HTML5 banners, programmatic/dynamic builds, EDMs, DOOH, Social Media assets and delivery of media fulfilment.
The role will be to scope projects and specs, understanding what master assets will be received and scoping out the right approach to deliver against the client/agency/media brief required.
The role will involve working closely with creative teams, integrated PMs, moving image department and the production team to ensure delivery. Teams are based globally and therefore it requires someone that is au fait with working across multiple international offices.
As this role is new to the business an extensive working knowledge of the fast pace moving digital landscape is required.
You will be operationally responsible for scoping, costing and the delivery of projects.
The purpose of the role is to lead the delivery of high-quality output across digital image channels, maintaining brand and legal compliance.
You will be responsible for the build and management of the infrastructure and technologies required to delivering global campaigns. Delivering an efficient, streamlined process across all digital assets and campaigns will be key to and ensure the team is working as efficiently as possible and maximising margins.
What are the requirements for this role?
· Experience of setting up and building teams and new processes
· International working experience is essential
· Experience working on localized digital campaigns
· Understanding of the creative, design and production
· Functional knowledge of HTML5, Adserving platforms, MS Office
· Maintains lasting 3rd party and client relationships internally & externally
· Financial management and billing
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Pro-active not reactive
· Ability to sit in agency meetings to scope projects, understand and interrogate a media schedules and work with Media buyers to ascertain delivery formats and QA processes
· End-to-end project management; ensuring on-time and on-budget deliveries against client brief
· Ability to estimate tasks, efforts needed to delivery to agreed timescales
For a full spec please send through your CV to email@example.com