We are looking for the total left-field brave creatives for this role with bold, vibrant, playful, portfolios. This top agency needs the top talent the market has to offer. On top of this we are also looking for super friendly, warm humans with a no bullshit approach to life and work.
This agency has such a fantastic diverse and inclusive culture, its key we find the right people fit for the team too. Their mid-weights are independently proactive, resilient, and hungry to learn. They have interests in creative activities outside of the working world too, and thrive in a busy and bustling creative agency.
The ideal candidate:
● Passionate about developing their craft, and seeks out ways to do so.
● Understands basic production process and responsibilities.
● Growing ability to judge their own ideas and what comes next in their creative process.
● Can create ideas that fit an existing brand world or platform.
● Developing ability to present, discuss, debate and defend ideas with both DD/CD and client.
● Developing ability to brief creative partners clearly.
● Can follow creative direction and deliver against it.
● Knowledgeable on visual culture and trends.
Salary is up to £50K.