Truffle are on the hunt for a passionate, motivated designer for a fabulously creative agency brand based in central London.
The Designer will sit within the wider Marketing Team and will be exposed to a huge variety of projects from events, to web, digital marketing, campaigns, print and layout as well as more global focused brand projects.
The role is not working on the agency side but for the agency brand itself, there is a huge range of projects from digital to print to events. So we really need an integrated designer. Most of all they want someone who is committed and enthusiastic and has a great eye for design. This will be the one designer on the marketing team.
The ideal candidate:
- Be a digital native with at least 4 years’ experience working across a wide variety of projects
- Have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of the full Adobe Suite of design products (Photoshop, Ai/Illustrator, Id/InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, video editing, and photography will be a great plus.
- Proficiency in digital automation tools like MailChimp, Instapage, WordPress, etc.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time and deliver on Brand, on time and meet the highest quality standards
This is a great opportunity to work with a global digital agency brand on their global presence.
Email Mishel at Truffle for more info!